Global Agenda Billing news

Server: Jaedenar! - english please!
Go to #furious.wow on irc.quakenet.org for a live chat!

Moderator: Officers

Global Agenda Billing news

Postby Leff » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 am

ATLANTA, Oct. 20, 2009 - Global Agenda players will be able to experience the major features of the game after a one time purchase via digital download or box sale, with no monthly subscription required. An optional subscription package called Global Agenda: Conquest will be available for those players who wish to participate in the persistent Alliance vs. Alliance territory control game-play and access ongoing content updates.

"Throughout our Beta process, our fans, players and reviewers have consistently told us that Global Agenda's combat system is exceptionally fun and that they would love to play it as a multiplayer shooter" said Todd Harris, Executive Producer. "This single-purchase, non-subscription model will enable players to fully experience Global Agenda’s award-winning persistent shooter gameplay."
"At the same time, many players are seeking a deeper experience, and want to engage in large-scale campaigns between player-created groups over limited territory and resources. These players can opt for the Conquest subscription plan which includes our persistent AvA world domination gameplay, and other features typically associated with MMOs."
The specific features associated with each pricing option are as follows:
Leff

Re: Global Agenda Billing news

Postby Leff » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 am

Global Agenda (one time purchase - $49.99 MSRP) includes:

Creation of up to eight different agent characters
Character visual customization
Access to all combat weapons and devices
Cooperative Player vs. Environment missions against the Commonwealth NPC faction, AI-controlled enemies, and Boss Fights
Matchmade Player vs. Player missions with five different game types and over 20 unique maps
Character progression through 30 levels
Achievement and unlocks system for individual characters
Player Inventory for suits, flair, dyes, upgrades, and loot
Virtual Reality practice fighting area
Vendors and accumulation of in-game currency
Text chat with multiple channels
Built in voice chat during missions
Ability to join an established player-created agency
All play is on our single-shard, hosted server environment to ensure convenient and consistent gaming experience.
Ability to sign up for one free month of subscription at registration (credit card required, can be cancelled at any time)

Global Agenda: Conquest ($12.99 per month, $11.49/mo for 3 month, $9.99/mo for 6 month) includes:

Access to Alliance vs. Alliance (AvA) World Domination gameplay
A massive scale campaign between player created agencies and alliances over scarce territory and resources on a persistent world map.
Attack and Defend Territories in zones that match your agency's schedule
Agency and Alliance Management – Create and maintain persistent player groups and officer ranks
Creation and Upgrading of Facilities - Control production and output
Base Raids – involving up to 60 players per side; coordinated between 6 different strike teams within linked territory instances
Agency Achievement System, Leveling, and Recognition
Auction House with bidding and buyouts
Mail System
Upgrade Text and Voice chat to support multiple channels and strike teams
Player Crafting with blueprints
Additional character customization options including elite character suits, dye colors, and seasonal flair Ongoing Co-Op content at max character level
Ongoing AvA content, multiplayer PvP content, and new social areas
Global Agenda is currently in closed beta testing and scheduled to be development complete by the end of this year toward a Q1 2010 release.

For more information, please reference the Pricing FAQ.

Leff

Postby Leff » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 pm

I predict: Fail.

IMHO
Leff

Postby Ravenne » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Saw it on shacknews, I didn't get into beta so not buying it! :roll:
Ganorin wrote:Nazi is good, people not adequate for raiding are a kind of untermenschen always remember this. They are monkeys not to be regarded as human beings.

Ravenne
w00telf

Postby Ravenne » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Saw Global Agenda is up as a preorder on Steam, has anyone had to chance to try this?
Ganorin wrote:Nazi is good, people not adequate for raiding are a kind of untermenschen always remember this. They are monkeys not to be regarded as human beings.

Ravenne
w00telf

Postby Leff » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 pm

don't look at me.
Leff

Postby Pica » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 am

Me and Wraak from imbalanced are thinking about buying one of those 4-packs, not sure yet though, I'll know more tonight.
Pica

Postby Ravenne » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

Pica wrote:Me and Wraak from imbalanced are thinking about buying one of those 4-packs, not sure yet though, I'll know more tonight.

Oh? I might be interested in being the third or fourth person in that pack, if you'll have me. :)

Ravenne
w00telf

Postby Fortune » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:14 am

I'm tempted to try the game, but thats due to not having any other game to play. I'm also not going to get my hopes up about it, looks like a Tabula Rasa clone to me. We all know how that started and ended.
Fortune

Postby Ravenne » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Fortune wrote:I'm tempted to try the game, but thats due to not having any other game to play. I'm also not going to get my hopes up about it, looks like a Tabula Rasa clone to me. We all know how that started and ended.

I'm personally tempted by the fact that it was built on the U3 engine.. I've always been a fan of the Unreal engine, if everything else fails, the game at the very least runs on a sweet engine! :D I'm not really expecting a huge and innovating MMO experience but I'm hopeful towards the shooter experience and what looked to me like a coop mode!

Ravenne
w00telf

Postby Pica » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Still searching for a fourth! Anyone interested, add me on steam and we can talk about it

/edit
Sayo got it
Pica

Postby Ravenne » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 am

I don't regret trying it, I'm personally having a lot of fun both with the PvP and the PvE, will yield some decent amounts of fun for sure! :)

Ravenne
w00telf

Return to General news and questions